- Learner agency and assessment for learning in a regional New Zealand high school
Jennifer Charteris 2-13
- Preparing pre-service teachers for rural appointments
Kathy Jenkins, Linley Cornish 14-27
- Learning opportunities in the ‘Golden Years’ in a regional city
Bronwyn Ellis 28-43
- Comparing rural and urban education contexts for GLBTIQ students
Tiffany Jones 44-55
- A partnership aimed at improving Health and Physical Education at a rural school: Impacts on pupils, university students, teachers and academics.
Judith Miller, John Haynes, Jim Pennington 56-72
- Using virtual worlds in rural and regional educational institutions
Sue Gregory, Lisa Jacka, Mathew Hillier, Scott Grant 73-90
- Improving mathematics and science education in rural Australia: A practice report
Robert Whannell, Steve Tobias 91-99
SPERA members can download these journal articles.