Last Updated: 20/04/2009
THE JOURNAL FOR EDUCATORS INTERESTED IN EDUCATIONAL ISSUES IN RURAL AUSTRALIA
The Education in Rural Australia Journal is produced twice yearly and is part of the SPERA membership package. The publication is one of the few national and international education journals that focus on addressing the issues, challenges and developments in rural education.
Non-members wishing to subscribe only to the journal currently pay $A50 (GST included). This applies to individuals and institutions. Dr Graeme Lock is the contact person - email@example.com
The journal will publish articles, reports, reviews and research which:
- Promote the development of education in rural Australia;
- Disseminate innovative ideas, actions, programs and policies in rural education;
- Link people interested in providing quality learning experiences;
- Provide a forum for new ideas and innovations in rural education; and
- Provide a venue for sharing of information on rural education issues and the development of programs.
2009 welcomes a new editorial team to coordinate and oversee the production of the journal. The team comprises:
- Dr Graeme Lock (Edith Cowan University)
- Dr Simone White (Deakin University)
- Associate Professor Maxine Cooper (University of Ballarat)
- Wendy Hastings (Sub Dean of Professional Experience, Faculty of Education, Charles Sturt University, Bathurst)
- Dr Colin Boylan (Charles Sturt University) Business Management/Sponsorship.
The journal is produced twice yearly and is part of the SPERA membership package. Non-members wishing to subscribe only to the journal currently pay $A50 (GST included). This applies to individuals and institutions.
This article has been read: 1271 times.